Learn the Required Inspection Standards and How Annual Inspections Can Improve Agency Operations
Conducting Annual Inspections encompasses more than just the act of recording deficiencies. In this course, you will learn how to properly conduct annual inspections using the same standards used by REAC’s contracted PASS inspectors. You will also learn how to meet REAC’s repair requirements and new scheduling procedures. All participants will receive two sets of inspection forms (long versions for new inspectors and short versions for experienced inspectors).
This class is great for: Public Housing Inspectors, Property Managers, Multi-Family Housing Managers, and all Maintenance Personnel!
- Meeting Annual Inspection Requirements
- Introducing NSPIRE, a System of Inspections That is Being Tested until 2022
- How to Effectively Track Work Orders and Annual Inspections
- Understanding and Using UPCS Standards
- Improving All PHAS indicators by Fully Utilizing the Results of Your Annual Inspections
- Utilizing Inspection Results in Budgeting for Maintenance and Capital Funds Programs
- How New Repair Requirements Will Reduce the Number of Work Orders and Improve Resident Satisfaction
- Incorporating Inventory Control into Inspections
Duration: 5 hours