Learn How to Achieve Income Integrity Through the Accurate Identification of Income & Calculation of Rents
This course is designed for those new to calculating Total Tenant Payments, HAP, and Family Share of Rent, and for those wanting to enhance their knowledge of income and rent determinations. Participants will learn procedures for determining, calculating, and documenting income and rent calculations. Sample verification and tracking forms are provided along with an easy-to-use worksheet for calculating and tracking EID. Case studies are interspersed throughout the training to reinforce principles presented. Additionally, the newest HUD-provided guidance and requirements will be addressed.
This class is great for: Occupancy Staff, Eligibility Staff, Family Self-Sufficiency Staff, Supervisors, and Quality Control Staff!
- Identification of Income, Assets, and Income from Assets
- Determination of Eligible Deductions and Allowances
- Eligibility and Income Determination of Students of Higher Education - How They Differ
- Accurate Calculation of Total Tenant Payment, Adjusted Income, Family Rent to Owner, and HAP
- Accurate and Timely Application of Payment Standards and Utility Allowances
- Required Use of EIV/IVT
- How Rent Determinations Impact SEMAP
Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
SKU: 210629, 210631, 210701